If you decide to purchase supplies from our store for the donation box, we will extend a 15% discount on your donated products or bring in your donations to fill up the donation box. If you have just a little bit of time to donate, that would be amazing too.
What are your strengths you can offer to the feral cat organizations in your community even if it’s just for the day? Call 360-253-5495 if you can help in any possible way and we will connect you with the right people.
Here is a list of needs year round but especially right now during kitten season:
1) Care Givers for the cats & kittens that get trapped while they wait for their appointment to be altered and then for recovery time.
If they are adoptable, ideally it would be great if the adoptable kitten could stay in the same home until they find their forever home but any help in the process is appreciated.
2) Gas cards. Trapping requires quite a bit of driving to sites and then to be altered.
3) Good quality dry cat food, kitten can food, powdered milk replacement and canned food to feed adult cats.
4) Drive the cats and kittens to their appointments and possibly pick up.
5) Playing with the young ones that will hopefully become adoptable.
6) Picking up traps, dropping off traps, checking traps and setting traps.
The equation pictured is provided by the Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon
Natural Pet NW