San Antonio, TX *Urgent! At Risk of Euthanasia!
**PAST DEADLINE! We Need a Commitment by 10am & the Pet Picked Up by 12pm MON 9/8**
(Please Email by Deadline noted above or the Pet Can be Euthanized directly)
To adopt, foster, or rescue, please email: email@example.com
306578 Deer is a sweet guy with a beautiful reddish brown coat. He would love to have some good meals and a warm place to sleep. Deer is a 9 month old Lab blend weighing approx 30 lbs.
*These companion pets are located at Animal Care Services and due to Extreme Overpopulation, they on the City San Antonio’s Euthanasia List and will be put to sleep unless they are fostered, adopted or rescued by the deadline noted above their ID#!
-First time fosters need to complete this applicationhttp://www.sanantoniopetsalive.org/foster/foster-application/
When you apply, our foster team will be in touch via email asap!
*Due to a very high number of EBI pets returned to our shelters, first time fosters wanting to take an adult dog over 25 lbs will have a mentor to help them learn to care for and market their pet and they cannot take an EBI pet until they have successfully fostered, found a home for one onsite pet from our 151 & Marbach shelters or from the Foster transfer list. Puppies and EBI dogs under 25lbs can be fostered by first timers and are exempt from the rule.
-For more information on fostering http://www.sanantoniopetsalive.org/foster/
*Important: All Fosters must live close enough to San Antonio to get medical care from our Marbach clinic and foster fest (including monthly flea, heartworm preventatives, *Adoption events are in San Antonio
*All potential adopters, rescues and fosters pulling through SAPA must apply and be approved by SAPA!
1. You MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org with the pet ID# and your phone number. *Email communication is the BEST way to contact us. Please do not rely on Facebook.
2. The Placement Team will contact you with information on the animal you requested *please note that the pet may already be rescued so please always consider another deserving at risk pet!
3. If you have any questions about fostering, adopting or rescuing also email email@example.com
4. First time fosters need to complete this applicationhttp://www.sanantoniopetsalive.org/foster/foster-application/
For more information on fostering http://www.sanantoniopetsalive.org/foster/
5. Want to adopt? Complete our online applicationhttp://www.sanantoniopetsalive.org/adopt/adopt-a-dog/
submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Adoption Fees: Animals on Urgent EBI list $25, onsite dogs $50/puppies $70, Onsite cats $50/kittens $70. This fee includes spay/neuter, age appropriate vaccinations, microchip. They will be current on heart worm (dogs) and flea prevention. All adopters receive 30 days of free pet insurance. If the pet is unaltered, we require a $100 (dogs) or $150 (cats) deposit and a signed surgery contract for the spay/neuter surgery. The $100 is returned when the surgery is complete and you can schedule surgery via email or with your adoption counselor.* we accept cash, money orders and credit cards *fees are subject to change when we have adoption specials.
7. Please do not email on behalf of someone else. We cannot respond to “I have a foster for you or I have an adopter.” Please insist that the potential foster or adopter email us directly.