We thought you would be interested in information on developing
medical protocols for your shelter pets and for your fostered dogs
and cats. Foster programs are critical if we want to help more pets
who are facing treatable medical conditions. While foster homes
provide a less stressful and more personalized experience for the
pets, they also require that we proactively develop protocols that
work in a home setting.
Please join Maddie’s Institute(SM) for a free webcast, Treating the
Treatables: Saving Lives Through Medical Protocols, Foster Care and
Proactive Thinking, with Dr. Elizabeth Berliner, on Thursday,
September 18, at 9 PM Eastern.
This will be a 60 minute webcast including an audience Q&A at the
Attendees will learn:
• How proactive thinking and medical protocols save lives
• How to develop medical protocols
• Special issues faced in fostering treatable pets
• The AVMA Model Practice Act of 2013 and what it means for your
shelter or rescue organization
• Case presentations on parvo, URI, diarrhea, orthopedic, and skin
Register for the free webcast here:
For more information:
The Maddie’s Institute Team
Thank you for checking this out …
Share and helps spread the word !