My mom likes to germinate her veggie seeds indoors and makes planters by
recycling containers from the house. This is what she came up with for this summer.
1. Slice open the bottle but not all the way so the lid can be flipped back into place.
2. Fill bottom with your favorite organic soil.
3. Water the dirt, enough to dampen.
4. Drop seeds on top of soil and push down with a pencil (for example) so seeds are lightly covered with soil.
5. Using a spray bottle, lightly spray over the seeds.
6. Flip back the top of bottle into place.
7. Label your bottles with Sharpie pen.
8. Place in sunny window.
9. Monitor daily
10. Spray soil with water as needed.
11. And then transfer the plants to garden when ready!
Organic… ~ Tomatoes ~ Japanese Cucumber ~ Cilantro ~ Zucchini ~ Cantaloupe ~
April 14th update…